Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trip to Maadhoo Finolhu


Last weekend was the best weekend we had for a long long time. We went for a trip to maadhoo finolhu which is the most beautiful island I have ever been. It’s like a small resort. I went there first with Ahmed’s friend from his office. It was like 3 or 4 years back. I just love the beach there. I was super excited when I knew we were going there. I have wanted to go there with Aki. To share him with this beautiful place we have been to. This time also we went there with Ahmed’s officemates. Ahmed’s brother also joined with us. Who also works at the same office as Ahmed does. We were off to the island early in the morning as the trip takes 3 hrs. This was the first time Aki on a boat for such a long time. I was worried that he might get fussy also because we woke him up at 4:00 but he slept on the way for 1 hour as a result he went through it without getting moody.

Little Aki played the whole day and slept for 1 hour again on those comfortable beach beds while I helped cooking with the rest of the girls.

On the way home Aki got playful and was running on the boat so I put him to sleep. He slept the rest of the time until we reached male’. It was a good thing he slept as the sea too was rough when we came. We all were happy and tanned after a great trip. We three enjoyed the trip thoroughly.




Yawn.Sleepy. On our way to the Island.


Zzzz. Aki taking up a nap.



Akif all sunny after a nap.


Three of us in the island. Isn't the beach beautiful?




Aki taking a nap.



Us preparing the barbecue.




Us with our sunshine.



Aki learning to make a sand castle


Aki all sandy


Me and Aki enjoying a bath in the beach.



Aki's Uncle on my left. On our way back to male'.



I sleep again :)











No comments:

Post a Comment