Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Aki loves household chores


My son loves to do household chores. Since a little baby he has always showed interest in them. He finds it more fascinating than a toy. No matter how many toys we buy him he would still prefer the machine, cooking stove, pans, pots, iron, mop, broom and anything related to these. I have already bought him a toy cooking set. Yeah I know but what to do?? that's the only thing he wanted from the big toy shop.

His grandma has given him a nice wooden spatula and I gave him a little frying pan. That is the only thing he plays with other than his soft toys. Hahaa that also "soft toys". Maybe he have spent too much time with me plus there are more girls here to play with him. Anyhow I will get help in the household chores so I stop worrying about that.    

On the way out he couldn't resist when he saw the kitchen

Making roshi

Helping with laundry

Cooking 

Oh no.wrong Ingredient??

Our little cook like daddy

2 comments:

  1. hahahaa..love the kids..my heart melt for sweet homey boys like this..Ryaan s the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah shehe,they both got so many things in common. Luv ryan too:)

    ReplyDelete