Friday, September 14, 2012

Our Sunshine is 3 years


I made this video to you my little baby boy. You are very very special for me. I love you sunshine.

These are some pictures we were able to take on his birthday. We gave both families a dinner. We cooked biriyaani this time. I m not going to upload any pictures from dinner as some of the very special people's pictures were not taken by our photographer. His excuse was that he was looking after Aki. I will keep that in mind  and never assign him as the photographer next time :P.

At 12:00am

Birthday Boy 


Our gift

Excited

Watching Dora before going to class

Ready for Quran class

Stunt

We decorated the bedside while he was in class

Bus cake for Bus boy

Loving the cake



Classmates singing Happy birthday song and cutting cake. Just love the way the kids blew the candle.


Waiting for cake

Still waiting

How many more minutes??

Yumm

With Taasha (bestfriend in class)

Cuteness

Leevanbe styling Aki's hair

Birthday night with mussydhatha's car

With his favourite present this year


1 comment: