Monday, September 3, 2012


13 Years Of Togetherness 

We celebrated our 13th Anniversary on 1st June 2012 as i was way to sick on 1st May to do any celebrations. I got sore eyes, fever and cold and i was a very very sick being. I shopped for cupcakes and made arrangements with a restaurant to bring the cake to the table to surprise Ahmed with the dessert but the guys there forgot. They didn't even know that a cake was being delivered. They really  ruined my anniversary. So i took the cakes home and we ate them at home only. We couldn't take any nice photo's of the cakes either as they lost one of our stands. which was found only the next day. Gourmet really ruined our date and only thing they said was sorry but i also admit that the food was good.


My heart omlette

Dinner

Yummy

Our cup cakes without their beautiful stand

us

You make me smile even when i m sad

No comments:

Post a Comment