Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Naming our Baby Boy

We named our baby boy, Akif Ahmed Ali. When we were searching for names we chose two names for a boy and a girl as we didn’t know the sex of the baby. We found this name through internet. When I first saw this name I fell in love. It happens to me all the time. If I see something I like I will want it. Nothing will change my mind I’ll get stuck there and the same thing happen to this name. The rest of his name comes from Ahmed which is my husband’s name as you know by now and Ali is my husband’s father’s name. We named him on the 7th day after his birth. That was 16th September 2009. The meaning of Akif is focused, dedicated. It might not be the best meaning but I love that name :) .



Baby Akif with daddy in naming ceremony


Naming Baby Akif.


Ready to slaughter the goat for naming

1 comment:

  1. I love his name...
    Aki :- i call u akish...n i think its its vvv cute :D

    ReplyDelete