Monday, November 21, 2011

Aki started Quran classes


Today Aki went to the Quran class for the first time. I actually wanted to wait for next year. They asked me to bring him for a trial as he is not yet 2.5 years. As there was not enough teachers they didn't want to take a child who cry. I was very nervous that he might cry but insha allah he didn't. He was super cool. I made him sit on a chair and he started chatting to the boy seated next to him comfortably and sang too. I slowly walked out. 
When we went to fetch him he was happily sitting on the teachers table and pointed to us and smiled. The teacher said he didn't cry even once but every now and then asked where is mamma. They wanted to take him this year and asked to bring him everyday. Our brave little boy, mamma and bappa are so proud of you. Love you more than anything sunshine.

Ready for the class
Outside the class with bappa
Proud of you baby
 Our brave little man home after the class

No comments:

Post a Comment