Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Aki playing football


Last Friday early morning we went to play football. Aki got a jersey from his grandma so I thought it would be fun to take him to play football. We took Aki’s cousin dhaadhu with us. Dhaadhu is my very first nephew. This time when I woke Aki up he didn’t get moody as dhaadhu was there. Aki likes to play with him. Both of the boys had a great time. But Aki wasn’t interested in playing football. He wanted to run in the track with the others who were jogging. When he saw a European woman jogging, he shouted Dhattha run run. We burst out laughing.



Aki enjoying a walk


On our way to Habour


My handsome Nephew Dhaadhu


Counting the fishes


Me with my handsome little man


My Sunshine


Warming up


In full mood


Waiting for the ball


Little goal keeper


Dhattha,run run


At last with the ball


Catch this if you can


Napping after all the playing and running around

No comments:

Post a Comment