Sunday, June 12, 2011

Celebrations of our Anniversary


We decided that we are not going to exchange gifts on our anniversary hereafter as I m not working anymore. I want to buy gifts from what I earn only but this time we exchanged gifts as I got a temporary job at Novelty fair. Ahmed gave me perfumes and I loved it. I bought him whole collection of Sherlock homes and wind in the willows, two novels he likes a lot. Then I bought him slippers. I also wanted to surprise him so I bought a cake and while we were at dinner my brother gave it to the restaurants counter. It was served after dinner but as usual Ahmed knew that a cake was coming. Well, I must say he knows me too well.

To celebrate the day we had evening tea with Ahmed’s family and Akif. After that we went to for dinner after putting Aki to sleep.

The food wasn’t fabulous however the place was great. Just the way I wanted it to be.

Here are some pics we took as I promised


This is the cake i ordered.luv the red and the black.


My dinner

Ahmed with his lasagna

Our dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment