Saturday, September 10, 2011

Aki is 2 years

Aki is 2 years today. My little sunshine is growing up so fast masha allah :). Since he came into our life it has bloomed to its fullest. He have brought so much love and happiness into our lives. We live for him, for his playfulness ,for his charms and for his love.


This is a poem i wrote for you my son.


When i knew you exist a happiness filled me which i could never explain


Hearing your heartbeat made mine faster


When i first saw you, it took my breath away


Baby boy you have filled my life with so much joy


I owe you every second of mine


I love the way you run to me whenever you feel troubled


It amazes me with a kiss i could take away your pain


It touches my heart that i could comfort you with just a hug


My heart melts every time i see your smile


There is nothing more beautiful to me


You are growing up so fast but always do remember


I love you each day more


I ll be there to kiss away your tears if you cry


To hold your hands so you would never fall


I pray this moment with you last forever


You are the most precious gift god blessed me with


I thank him for giving me a wonderful son like you


and today i pray that he bless me with more years


to see you grow


The love i have for you is brighter than sunshine



No comments:

Post a Comment