Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cinnamon Cake


I don't know why this cake is called a cinnamon cake  but me and my husband surely loves it.  It's very simple and easy to make. I got the recipe from Ahmed's Thuthatha. Believe me she has this cook book which is worth stealing. But don't worry fathdhatha i m not going to steal it  as long as you let me borrow it :).

I actually made everything double as it was too thin. The recipe below is not double its only single. Hope you enjoy this.


Cinnamon Cake made for my husband


Ingredients

60g Butter
1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
01 Egg
3/4 Self Raising Flour/90 grams
3tbs Plain Flour 
1/2 Cup Full Cream Milk 
1tsp Vanilla Essence 

For topping 
20g Unsalted Butter
1 tbs Caster Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon powder

How to make:

Mix butter and sugar until creamy. Then add egg,vanilla essence and mix for a few minutes. When it is mixed add self raising flour and normal flour with milk alternatively.

Then add the mixer into a greased pan and bake.

When the cake is baked, melt the 20g unsalted butter and pour up on the cake. Sprinkle 1 tsp of caster sugar and cinnamon powder on top of it.










No comments:

Post a Comment