Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Updates

       I changed my clothing style on Haj day. Now I wear abaya and its more comfortable. I don't wear fullblack.I wear it with colored shawls and love it :).

   I spent Eid with my family for the first time after I married and it was splendid. I always enjoy being with them.Little Aki did too. We all cooked and after the lunch we went for a walk on the evening and a bus ride after the walk. By the time we came home we were worn out. This is also the first time we went out without ahmed as he caught fever and cold.

We celebrated my 28th b day this Monday. Ahmed took leave and stayed at home with us. Morning started with a cute happy birthday song from our little guy. Ahmed placed him near the toilet and as soon as I got out he started  singing. Little man you rock my world.

That night we had a candle light dinner. It was the perfect ending for that day. Thank you Ahmed. You are the best :)



Aki in her Eid clothes

Happy face

Dhontha with her two cute daughters

Sisters

Cousins

A beeg kiss

Modeling

Circle of cousins

Bus go round and round

Aki red eyed

No comments:

Post a Comment